United Mechanical Construction
Your privacy is important to us
Information we may collect.
United Mechanical collects certain Personal Information that you provide voluntarily when using the website. "Personal Information" includes information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name or address. "Personal Information" does not include anonymized, aggregate or statistical information. Under the following circumstances, United Mechanical may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- When you complete an online form to sign up for our e-newsletter, use our online contact form or other online registration forms we may offer on our website. At that time we may collect your name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other information as you provide. Certain information is requested but not mandatory to provide. We will identify to you at the time of collection which information fields are required.
- Job applicants. If you are applying for a position with United Mechanical, we collect your name, address, e-mail address, work and educational history, as well as other personal information necessary to evaluate your application.
- Other interactive tools or functions on our site may collect other personal information from you, but in each case the personal information being collected is clearly marked at the time of collection.
How we may use your personal information.
United Mechanical may use your Personal Information to:
- Process your requests for assistance from our staff, registration for events, or information and communication with you regarding such requests.
- Personalize your experience on the Site and customize the content and/or format of the pages you visit.
- Improvements, additions and procedures related to the Site.
- Provide you with information about events, products, services or special offers from United Mechanical. Please see the section below entitled "Your Choices" to better understand your choices with regard to these communications from United Mechanical.
United Mechanical strives to provide you with choices with regard to our use of your Personal Information. For example, although we may occasionally use your Personal Information to contact you regarding products or services of United Mechanical we think might interest you, you will be given instructions on how to opt out of receiving further communications of this nature by e-mail. Please note, however, that in such a case, you would still receive program-related messages and similar transactional communications by e-mail. In addition, as noted above, you will have the opportunity to choose not to receive marketing materials from third parties.
Log files, cookies and web beacons.
In addition, when you access the Site, certain non-personal information is automatically logged about your visit. This information may include your operating system, screen settings, Web browser software, and referring website, if any. It is used for system improvement and administration, security, statistical analysis purposes, and other internal business purposes.
This Site may use third party services for analytics purposes. These third party services collect information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. These third party services use their own cookies to track visitor interactions. Website owners can view a variety of reports containing aggregate information about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it. We do not control these third party cookies and their use may be governed by the privacy policies of the third party services employing these cookies.
The United Mechanical website is generally intended for use by adults. We ask that children under the age of 13 do not submit any Personal Information to us without the assistance of a parent or guardian. Children should NOT share personal information on the United Mechanical website.
Links to other websites.